The Freedom of E-cig's aka Politicians Go F*uck Yourself!

This is a post more from my heart than anything...so me let start by telling you a little secret: I am a vaperer but I still sneak away to a real cigarette once in a while!

Don't get me wrong, e-cigs are great...but sometimes there isn't much more satisfying than a real, carcinogen filled cigarette. It's like McDonalds...we all know their food is full of all sorts of additives, preservatives, GMO's and who knows what else...but we still eat it because sometimes it just hits the spot. Cancer filled cigarettes are no different.

So why am I telling you all of this? Because I wanted to share with the world the reason I use electronic cigarettes 99% of time...convenience! E-cigs are just fu*king convenient! There is no looking for lighters, running 1000 feet from the outside of the building, standing outside in -50 degree weather...none of the insane madness just to smoke. With an e-cig, I can smoke in the 90% of places I frequent. That is convenient!

I won't even bring health benefits into this conversation because there is no way you can tell me e-liquids with their 2-3 ingredients are worse than cigarettes with their thousands of chemical ingredients.

So all you politicians trying stop, ban, harass or whatever you're thinking of doing to e-cigarettes and the people who use them...GO FU*K YOURSELF! We're only in this position because you stopped us from smoking cigarettes everywhere else and made our lives nearly impossible!


The Freedom of E-cig's aka Politicians Go F*uck Yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment