I Saw A Homeless Man Using E-Cigs

This morning I was driving to my beloved job and what did I see...a homeless man using an electronic cigarette. So many things pass thru my mind at the moment...

Like...HOW DOES HE CHARGE IT?! And how does he get to the store across towns to buy e-juice? Or does he order online? And how did he even get an e-cig in the first place?

While of course I support him smoking an e-cig over a normal cancer stick, I still found it funny/strange/dynamic and who knows what else. It's definitely a sign of the fast paced evolution of the world...homeless people smoking e-cigarettes!

And I decided that the next time I drive that route to work, I am going to take him an extra bottle of e-juice...this is better than money right?!

And while I am there...I am going to get a picture....

No comments:

Post a Comment